Don't waste your precious AdWords budget
Follow our best practice recommendations to get more quality clicks for your budget
Google AdWords gives a fantastic opportunity to get ads for your products and services in front of your audience at the best possible time—the exact moment when searchers are showing intent to purchase.
But, this isn't a secret, AdWords has become highly competitive. What's more many advertisers are paying more than they need to since their agencies or in-house advertisers haven't optimised their ads 'to-the-max'.
Don't burn your AdWords budget, use our detailed advice to complete a structured review to optimise your investment using the latest features.
Review how you use the features of the AdWords system
Create a winning Google AdWords strategy
Our comprehensive Google AdWords toolkit, trusted by thousands of marketers and companies of all sizes and in over 100 countries, gives you everyting you need to create, launch and refine a winning strategy. All in one, easy to access place.
Getting the coveted top positions in AdWords isn’t just about paying ‘top dollar’. Our toolkit shows you how Google designed the AdWords Quality Score system to reward advertisers with the best targeting and most relevant ads.
Our toolkit arms you with a do-it-yourself guide to learn AdWords and review your own approach. Or, if you use an agency or consultant, for managing Adwords, ask them the tough questions to improve their efficiency. It’s like having an expert consultant standing by-your-side.
The Smart Insights AdWords Toolkit, centred on our 7 Steps guide will show you:
- How to set up and optimise your campaigns to take advantage of Quality Score
- How to increase ROI by improving your account setup, match types, bidding and creative
- Use the latest Google Ad Extensions to get an edge depending on whether retail, local or mobile advertising are important for you
- Exploit the power of the Google Display Network
- Test and review your copy to get better results
- Use the latest mobile advertising features in AdWords
- How to troubleshoot and optimize your account using AdWords campaign reporting and Google Analytics
Of course Google has their Help system for AdWords which explains the options, but this doesn’t show you how to make the most of your budget.
Armed with our Google AdWords Toolkit, the world's top marketers use our unique approach to develop winning Google AdWords strategies.