Programmatic Marketing Guide
An introduction to programmatic marketing
About this guide
This briefing explains practical ways to make programmatic marketing more effective. It As with all Smart Insights briefings, it contains recommendations of the key questions you should ask to make the most of the technique. It also includes examples of actual use cases throughout. The guide will provide you with an introduction to programmatic marketing and RTB and an explanation of why they will form a crucial and large part of advertising strategy in future.
- Step 1: Introduction to programmatic marketing
- Step 2: Making the business case for programmatic
- Step 3: Creating a programmatic marketing strategy
- Step 4: Implementing programmatic
- Step 5: Selecting a programmatic provider
Programmatic marketing is one of the most exciting developments to sweep across the digital media landscape in recent years. Forrester predicts that programmatic buying will ultimately capture the bulk of all digital advertising spending.
Because Programmatic will grow rapidly and become the most common digital advertising tactic, every marketer today needs a good understanding of the principles of programmatic marketing to run successful digital marketing campaigns and advance their careers. Knowing about programmatic marketing options will also allow you to have a head start over your competitors.
Who is this guide for?
This guide is aimed at Marketing Managers and Directors, Digital Marketing and Ecommerce Managers who are looking to understand the value of programmatic marketing, the options for implementation and best practices to follow when developing integrated programmatic display campaigns.
What does the guide cover?
This guide explains practical ways to make programmatic marketing more effective. It As with all Smart Insights guides, it contains recommendations of the key questions you should ask to make the most of the technique. It also includes examples of actual use cases throughout. The guide will provide you with:
- An introduction to programmatic marketing and RTB and an explanation of why they will form a crucial and large part of advertising strategy in future.
- Information on the business case for programmatic marketing, guiding you through the key benefits and showing examples of case studies of how it can be so effective.
- A guide to creating your programmatic marketing strategy
- Advice on implementing programmatic marketing, giving key best practice tips.
- The criteria you should use to select the best programmatic platform for your business.
About the author
Rocket Fuel is the leading Programmatic Marketing Platform provider with Moment Scoring™ technology. Offering brands and agencies managed services, as well as a SaaS-based Data Management Platform (DMP) and Demand Side Platform (DSP), to optimise performance, awareness, and lift across marketing objectives, channels and devices. By applying its unrivalled Artificial Intelligence at Big Data scale, Rocket Fuel’s Moment Scoring™ performs a real-time calculation of each ad opportunity based on a marketer’s goal to determine the likelihood a consumer will engage in a desired action.
Individual or Business members get full access to this and 6 other guides in the Paid media Toolkit.Learn more about membership Already an Individual or Business member?
Login here Look Inside